January 15, 2015

One of the things I really love about Stampin' Up! and stamping is that you can make a lot of things other than cards and scrapbook pages.  Last December when several demonstrator friends and I got together to see the Occasions catalog for the first time we tried something new.   Instead of swapping whole cards we swapped these 2.25" inch squares.   We really didn't have a particular theme in mind and several of us made Valentine squares.   There were quite a few red and black ones so I decided to make a few more yesterday and put them together in this sampler.  I LOVE the way it turned out!! I still have some more Valentine squares that were not red and black so will be making another one sometime soon.  



  

I am anxious to try this for several different holidays.  It is so easy to change out the 12 X 12 piece of scrapbook paper.  It only took me three or four trips to my local craft store to remember to get the frame!!

Let me know what you think!!

I am definitely looking forward to the warmer temperatures forecast for the next few days!!  

Today I am working on swaps for this weekend and I am thinking that it would be good to get out and get some fresh warmer air!!

Everyday is a gift . . . enjoy the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: