January 17, 2015

I love the Lotus Blossom stamp set that you can get as one of your Sale-a-Bration stamp sets for FREE!!  It looks way more difficult to do than it really is. This was my first attempt at a card with it and I can tell you I will be making many more before the next two months are over with. 


Stamps:  Lotus Blossom
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz

Today I am lucky enough to get to spend the day stamping with 17 other demonstrators.  My side-line Susie Wood has graciously adopted me into her group and we get together about four times a year and spend the day stamping and swapping ideas.  I know I will come home with my head spinning and tons of ideas!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: