January 18, 2015

I love this stamp set and the sentiments in it because it so defines my life right now . . . Love Life.  I have always been a pretty positive person and have been pretty happy with my life but I must say I am loving retirement!!


Stamps:  Love Life
Cardstock:  Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Memento Ink, Bermuda Bay Ink
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, and 
Bermuda Bay Blendabilities, Pearl Basic Jewels

This card comes from a You Tube video I watched that was highlighting all of the Sale-a-Bration Stamp sets.  I have a terrible habit of screen capturing ideas I like and unfortunately I forget to tag the original poster . . . sorry!!

Yesterday was spent with several other demonstrators stamping the day away!! We had a great time and I have a ton of new ideas to share at stamp classes!!  I can't wait for the next one to share some of the ideas!!

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: