January 19, 2015

One of the best things about Project Life memory keeping is the ease with which you can do it.  Now, I am not a scrapbooker by any means . . . I have all of these great ideas, but my photos sit in a box because I just don't ever get around to making the scrapbooks.  Not so much any more!!  I decided this year I was going to jump on the December Daily bandwagon and document our December memories.  It went together so easy!!  I have had this mostly done since New Year's Day . . . I just forgot to take pictures and post it!!


The covers of the small albums are so easy to stamp on and I think it adds a great touch.  The only thing I would do differently is when Stampin' Up! comes out with any special small albums I would order several in the beginning because they sold out so fast!!


Some days there just wasn't really anything special going on so I tried to capture some of the decor around the house.



This might have been my first Project Life project, but I can tell you . . . it won't be my last!!

Leave me a comment about my project and I will choose one of you to send something special to.

Today I am meeting some other retired teaching friends for lunch which usually lasts till supper!!  I do so enjoy visiting with them and catching up on all that is going on in our lives.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: