January 13, 2015

Here is another one of the cards everybody stamping last night got to make.  I saw one with the same basic design on Pinterest.  Since it was a one layer card I added a couple of other layers and here it is!!  Very simple, but yet one anybody would love to receive.


Stamps:  hello Life
Cardstock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Card Stock Vellum
Ink:  Real Red, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Accesnts Punch Pack, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

I think everyone had a good time last night, despite the cold.  One more cold day and then we we may be home free!!  I know wishful thinking on my part!!

Today I need to figure out my swaps for a stamping meeting I am going to on Saturday and hopefully finishing up my December Daily scrapbook from Christmas.  About all that remains is the cover and the tittle page.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: