January 14, 2015

I have had a lot of time to browse around Pinterest lately and here is another idea I saw on there.   Again it was a one layer card and I switched that up a bit. I wasn't too sure about the color combo till I got it done and everybody Monday night seemed to like it as well.


Stamps:  You Plus Me
Card stock:  Basic Black, Real red, Whisper White
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Gold Sequin Trim, 
Stampin Dimensionals

Today I think I am going to finish up the Valentine's sampler that has squares several of us swapped out in early December.  I am really anxious to finish one of these up.  Hopefully I will have pictures for you tomorrow.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: