December 11, 2017

All Things Thanks

Thanks you cards are something I think that is becoming a lost art.  But I also think they are oh so very important!!  This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.



I love the way it turned out!!  The silver embossing on the wording just pops!!


Stamps: All Things Thanks
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White 
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Foil Snowflakes, Silver 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not quite sure how after the weekend, but everything is ready to go for tonight's stamp night.  I just hope I haven't forgotten anything major!! Usually when I prepare some things early, I end up forgetting something!!

I think today I am just going to take it easy and maybe go to Iowa City a little early and try to get some more of my Christmas shopping done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: