December 20, 2017

 Season Like Christmas

This was another one of the Christmas cards that was in my mailbox yesterday.  This one is from my friend, Dawn, who is a traveling nurse and is currently in Connecticut.


This is another one of the sets I did not get this year so I was glad to see something made with it!!


Santa was very busy at our house yesterday afternoon. All of the presents that we have bought so far are wrapped and under the tree.  I still have several more to buy and am planning on doing that tomorrow afternoon.



I am grounded for the rest of the day today.  John and I left home at 6:00 this morning so I could have a routine procedure done.  I am happy to report another clean bill of health, but they did have to sedate me so I am to take it easy today.  I think my recliner, heating pad, blanket, and Christmas music on the TV may be as ambitious as it gets!!!  But at least I have a lovely tree full of presents for my wonderful family to look at!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: