December 21, 2017

Mr. Snowman

Today's card is one I received in the mail from my friend, Luetta.  Wowsa . . . there is a lot of die cutting on this card!!!



But he turned out so cute!!!!  I am sure hoping that all of the snow needed for Mr. Snowman stays on cards instead of the roads.  I have a lot of places I need to be and things I want to do between now and the first weekend in January and I don't want snowy roads to get in my way!!




I am off and running again today. I am hoping to leave for Iow City around noon and run some errands, get the rest of my shopping done, and then go to the nail salon.  This evening I am meeting my Paper Pals stamp group for supper at Olive Garden.  I was too sick to go last year so am really looking forward to it this year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: