December 2, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments

The eclipse technique is the "in" thing in stamping these days.  This week was my monthly shoebox swap night so I decided to take a couple of eclipse cards. This is one of them.



I think I might have said it a time or two . . .  I am a great fan of snowflakes . . . on cards . . . but not roads.  I am liking the warmer temperatures we have been having so far in late November and early December.


Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Ink: Dapper denim, Marina Mist
Accessories: Large Letters Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a fun day with a couple of friends, Judy and Joan, in LeClaire.  Not sure I will get any Christmas shopping done but I am lovin' being out and about every day during this holiday season!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: