December 27, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments

There are still a couple more days of Christmas cards left . . . which is good because I have had no time to stamp at all and I don't see that happening until at least next Monday!!


This card is from my stamping friend, Christy.


Stamps: Snowflake Sentiments
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies,
Layering Circles Framelits Dies,
Holly Embossing Folder, Big Shot,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I braved the cold and Luetta and I went after Christmas shopping and out to lunch.  Not many bargains, but we had a great time.  Today I have to go back to Iowa City to the grocery store to get everything I need for this weekend and then bake some more gluten free nutbread.  I intend to have everything done so that I can sit and watch the Hawkeyes this afternoon in their bowl game.  Good thing they are not playing at home . . . it would be a COLD game!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: