December 17, 2017

Coffee Cafe

I have been out and about too much lately enjoying the hustle and bustle of the season to have time to stamp much so I will be sharing swaps I received at convention last month.



I do love this coffee set . . . almost as much as I love coffee!!!




Hanna and I had a great time shopping yesterday!!  We got a lot of things checked off of my list.  I did not realize how much I bought though until I started carrying it all into the house!!  Now if the wrapping fairy would come I would be an even happier camper.

Of course shopping yesterday was not enough so I headed back to Iowa City this morning just to be out and about!!  I actually finished up shopping for Hanna today so there was a purpose for my trip!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: