December 14, 2017

Daisy Delight

Daisy Delight has been one of my favorite sets in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog since the first day.  



This is another one of the swaps I brought back from Utah and that people picked out to make at a stamp night.  I just love the yellows and navy together!!


Stamps: Daisy Delight, Birthday Blooms
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Crushed Curry, Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, Wink of Stella, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being another day of rest, other than meeting some friends for supper.  I think my weeks and weeks of being on the go have caught up with me.  However, after 13 hours of sleep last night, I think I may actually get something accomplished today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: