December 7, 2017

Christmas Pines


What has been keeping me so busy . . . 205 of these Christmas cards . . . . that is what!!  That is exactly 615 cranks of the Big Shot!!!  It is a good thing my shoulder does not hurt anymore!!!



I love the way they turned out though!!  They are being delivered this morning.


Stamps: Christmas Pines
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Card front Builder Dies, Layering Circles Framelites, 
Big Shot, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

I finished the cards yesterday afternoon, did a few other projects last night and was up bright and early this morning ready for the next thing.  I baked 6 loaves of nut bread (2 gluten free for Hanna).


While the last four loaves are baking I am going to get everything ready for Technique Club tonight and then head to Iowa City to deliver the cards, do some shopping,  and run a few other errands.  Hanna has a friend who's child is having surgery at the University today so I am planning on looking in on them to see if they need anything.  I hope to have enough time to relax at the nail salon before Stamp Club tonight.  Oh I am so thankful to have my energy back!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: