December 28, 2017

More Christmas Cards

I love when I get Christmas cards in the mail that I have helped people make. Such is the case with these two cards.  The first card is from my friend Judy, and is one we made during technique club.



The second card is from my friend, Jan, and is one that we made at an all day Christmas card class.




Yesterday I went to Iowa City in the morning to get all of the groceries I think I might need for the weekend.  I came home and made and froze crab puffs and also made a couple of loaves of gluten free nut bread.  I also finished up all of the tags I was making for Hanna's friend and finished wrapping Christmas presents.  And all before the Hawkeye game yesterday afternoon!! What a game . . . I am sure Hanna could probably hear me shouting all the way in California. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: