December 19, 2017

Christmas Sweaters

As my kids will tell you, I have a passion for Christmas sweaters.  In my book there is no such thing as an ugly Christmas sweater.  So it was surprising that I did not order this stamp set!!  I may have to break down and order it yet!!! Just because!!



So I was delighted when I picked up my mail yesterday and there was a card using this set from my friend, Sally, who lives in Ohio!! It was perfect!!


Stamps: Christmas Sweaters
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Merry Little Christmas
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive and Crushed Curry Markers
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, Big Shot, 
Old Olive 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

It is amazing what all you can get accomplished when you stay home for a day!!!  One of the thing I got done yesterday was wrapping of some gifts.


Our local Casey's partners with the care facility in town to have an Angel Tree to ensure that all of the residents have some Christmas gifts.  Usually the tags are gone before you know it, but that is not the case for some reason this year.  So before I went to spend the day shopping with Hanna on Saturday I picked up several more tags!!  We had a great time picking out gifts!!  And I got them all sorted and wrapped (or bagged) up and delivered yesterday. There are still several tags left on the tree so before I go to town later this week I will stop and see how many are left and maybe pick up some more!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: