December 13, 2017

Merry Little Labels

The foil snowflakes are one of my favorite accessories in the Holiday catalog, but sometimes the shiny side just doesn't fit with the card you want to make. Such was the case here . . . so Voila' . . . just turn it over and there is a lovely vanilla on the other side.


That was just perfect for this snowflake card that everyone made on Monday night.


Stamps: Merry Little Labels
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black Ink
Accessories: Foil Snowflakes, Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim, 
Everyday Label Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin; Dimensionals

I was definitely true to my word yesterday and did not do much at all other than my hair appointment and lunch with friends.

Today I would like to see if I can get my stamping room somewhat organized again after the flurry of activity the last couple of months.  The first thing that needs to be done for that to happen is to get the Christmas presents that are right inside the door wrapped and under the tree.  If I get nothing else done today but that, I will be a happy camper!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Kate Stockman said...

Cute card--I don't have that stamp set, wish I could of made it Monday night.