December 26, 2017

Flurry Of Wishes

I still have several Christmas cards to show you that I received in the mail. This one comes from one of my stamping friends, Linda.  I love snowflakes (on cards, not roads) and have used this set several times myself to make holiday cards.



The middle strip of this card is a widow sheet so that the greeting from inside shows through.


Stamps: Flurry of Wishes
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Window Sheets
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Snow Flurry Punch (Retired) Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  It was very low key as we are celebrating Christmas this weekend with the kids.  We went to Julie and Jason's for lunch yesterday and Facetimed with Hanna and Jake later on in the afternoon. Once again Jason and I are the normal ones in the family!!



I must admit, as cold as it was yesterday I was envious of Hanna spending part of Christmas Day at the beach!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: