December 18, 2017

Half Full

While I am not a wine drinker, per se, I really like this set . . . Half Full.  This is another one of the swaps I received in Utah.



There is actually a lot of fussy cutting on this card as the two wine bottles and the wine glass have been cut out, but they look pretty easy to do!!



My Christmas cards are ready to go in the mail today!!!  John looked at the stack of them as I was putting stamps on and said "That is quite a stack of cards".  I told him . . . "105 to be exact!!  Shouldn't a card maker send cards?" Are your Christmas cards ready to go yet??

Today I am starting another project that needs to be done soon as I am helping a friend of Hanna's who was crowned Miss Rodeo Iowa.  Her coronation and fund raiser as she competes for Miss Rodeo USA are right after the first of the year.  I am making the tags that will go on all of the raffle baskets.  I love being able to do things like this!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: