December 12, 2017

Flourishing Phrases

Have you ever had that forever friend???  Everybody needs one of those and here is the perfect card to send to them.  This card comes from the pictures that I took of the display boards in Utah last month.



Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive have been one of my favorite color combinations since I started stamping over 15 years ago!!  I think everyone liked it last night as well as they were stamping this card that everyone got to make.


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases, Eastern Beauty
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

After the busy weekend and then getting everything ready yesterday and stamping last night, I think rest is on the agenda today . . . that is after I go to my hair appointment and have lunch with some friends.   The rest of the day I plan to rest, rest, rest!!!  I guess you have to have one of those days every now and then!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: