December 16, 2017

Petal Pallette

This was another one of the techniques we did a while back at Technique/Stamp Club . . . Create A Wash.  



This was another one of the techniques and samples that was on display at convention.


Stamps: Petal Palette
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper: Petal Passion
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories: Petals & More Thinlit Dies, Big Shot,
Watercolor Pencils, Aquapainter, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Des Moines to meet Hanna and hopefully finish up the majority of my/our Christmas shopping.  It looks like the weather is going to be great to be out and about!!!  When I get home I hope to finish up the Christmas cards I started yesterday and finish addressing the other ones I have ready to go!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!
SaveSave

No comments: