December 5, 2017

Oh What Fun!

Part of the fun of going to a stamping event is the swapping that takes place. This is one of the cards I swapped for last month.

 

Notice the slight color variation in the circle which is cut from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper.


Stamps: Oh What Fun!
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Emerald Envy
Designer Series Paper: Wood Textures, Merry Music
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Card Front Builder Dies, layering Circles Frameliets, 
Big Shot, Duet Banner Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I spent almost every free moment on my order of Christmas cards. They are nearing completion.  My goal is to have them done by tomorrow morning so that I can deliver them on my way to lunch with a friend, so that means that every free moment today will be spent on them as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: