December 22, 2017

Lovely As A Tree

Lovely As A Tree was one of the very first stamp sets I bought and I still use it a lot almost 15 years later!!  This card, which I received from my friend, Jeanie, showcases one of the single trees in the set.



The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper makes for the perfect snowdrift!!



I spent the majority of the day in Iowa City finishing up some shopping before meeting friends for supper.  It was a great day!!  The gal that cleans my house came this morning so I think this afternoon I am just going to sit enjoying my clean house, Christmas Tree, Christmas music and a good book!!  Sometimes it is good to just sit, relax, and soak in all the goodness that is in my life right now!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: