December 15, 2017

Birthday Blossoms


My friend, Luetta, brought this card as a swap when we had a get-together some time ago. Since I had decided to use all Annual Idea Book and Catalog stamp sets at the last stamp night, I decided this card would be perfect.



I think everyone agreed with me, judging by the comments I heard when people were stamping this card.  There is something about the color combination that is striking!!


Stamps: Birthday Blossoms, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black, Lemon Lime
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Sponge Daubers, Pansy Punch, Clear Faceted Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday I stamped for most of the day trying to get back card packets stamped up and put together.  I had gotten a little behind in that with all of the other stamping I had been doing.  I want to get the rest of them done today and then maybe I can dive into my box of goodies of new Occasions catalog product that came a while back!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: