December 3, 2017

Crafting Forever

This is the last card everyone made last Monday night.  I was trying to use some of the sets from the regular Idea Book and Catalog as I sometimes think they get lost in the shuffle of the Holiday or Occasions catalogs.  There are still tons of great sets in there!!


I don't think you can ever go wrong with a red, black, and white card.  I just love that combination together.


Stamps: Crafting Forever, Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Red Glimmer 
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cookie Cutter Builder Punch, 
Black Rhinestone Jewels, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

We had an absolutely awesome time in LeClaire yesterday.  The weather was perfect and it was so fun to stroll along the sidewalks with the Christmas music playing and old time Christmas characters wandering up and down the streets stopping often for photos .

Today I have one last craft show this afternoon.  Hopefully I can sell the rest of my candy items and the rest can go in storage for next year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: