April 10, 2018

Floral Phrases

Sweet Sugarplum is one of the colors I am really going to miss when it retires May 31st, but I am sure there will be a new one that I will come to love just as much.  It really plays well with the Rich Razzleberry color.



This is one of the cards that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday last night.


Stamps: Floral Phrases, Blooms and Wishes
Cardstock: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Garden Trellis,
 Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a total day of rest.  After the last week, I can freely admit that I am tired.  I am not planning on doing anything other than maybe reading a good book and watching the Cubs home opener.  Who knew that it would be postponed yesterday because of snow!!  I am so ready for spring!!! 

Every day is a gift  . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: