April 3, 2018

Petal Palette

I surely hope this awesome stamp set makes it into the new catalog on June 1st.  Now that sale-a-Bration is over I hope I can focus a little more on it and all of the other awesome stamp sets that are in the Occasions catalog.


I am also anxious for the Stampin' Blends to become available again.  I have always loved coloring and I really love coloring with them.  

Stamps: Petal Palette
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Ink: Memento Black, Old Olive
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Combo 
Pack Stampin' Blends (Available June 1st),
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

I actually came up with a swap idea for this weekend in Milwaukee . . . now I just have to get them done.  I would also like to have everything ready to go for next Monday night's Make-It-Monday before I leave on Friday.  At least I know what I want to make which is half the battle.  A rainy day is a good day to stay inside and stamp!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: