April 30, 2018

Guy Greetings


Guy Greetings is another one of those sets that will remain in my personal stash when it retires at the end of May.  It is absolutely awesome for guy cards and since both of my girls have guys that like cars, etc. I must keep it!!



This is actually a gatefold card with the opening being in the center.  It is also one of the cards that everyone made last week.


Stamps: Guy Greetings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Simple Stripes Folder, Big Shot, 
White Perfect Accents (colored with a Black Sharpie), 
Stampin' Dimendsionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to work on wedding invitations.  I took my car in for routine service this morning so I couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to so it will be a great day to make a lot of progress on them!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: