May 1, 2018

Love What You Do Sneak Peek

Today I am sharing a sneak peek of a new catalog set and a new In-Color . . . Grapefruit Grove.



This stamp set and the new In-Colors are actually available for you to purchase starting today in an early release special.  If you want more information about that shoot me an email.


Stamps: Share What You Love
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, Wisper Whiteh
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Share What You Love
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is appointment day again.  Because of one of my lab results was slightly elevated I have to have a CT scan this morning.  After that I plan to treat myself to an appointment at the nail salon before an appointment for my shoulder this afternoon.  When I get home from all of those I plan on working again on Lauren's invitations.  I am well over halfway done with all of the stamping and I only worked for about 3.5 hours yesterday.  The stamping is going way faster than I imagined it would!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: