May 28, 2018

Watercolor Words


I am not exactly sure why . . . because I have been retired for five years now . . . but Memorial Day always seems like the beginning of summer and a much freer schedule.  And this year is no exception.  So this is the perfect card for today . . . Hooray . . . Summer is here!!

   

My friend, Crystal, brought this card to our monthly shoebox swap group back in April.  Since it is sort of red, white, and blue it also works great for Memorial Day.



Stamps: Watercolor Words
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Night of Navy

Done, Done, Done . . . I posted on Facebook yesterday that I am done with all 600 (629 to be exact) of the wedding invitations for the two summer weddings I have made in the last three weeks!!!  I am now anxious to get my stamp room all organized with all of the new stampin' products  I have gotten in the last little while.  That will have to wait until tomorrow however, because I am meeting Hanna and Jake in Grinnell and we are going to stuff all the invitations in envelopes and get them ready to mail this afternoon.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: