May 11, 2018

You've Got This


You've Got This has been one of my favorite stamp sets since it was first released in an annual catalog several years ago.  I am thinking this is one stamp set that will stay in my personal stash of stamp sets for quite a while.



This is one of the cards that I forgot to post that everyone made a while back at a Make-It-Monday.

 


Stamps: You've Got This (retiring)
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Banner Triple Punch, Linen Thread, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today was a day that was supposed to be packed with scheduled things and because of one reason or another, they have been rescheduled or cancelled so now I have a whole day to do what ever I wish.  I am thinking since it is raining that I will probably spend it in my stamping room (I know . . . big shock) and then finish up the last few invites for Lauren's wedding while watching the Cubs this evening (I now . . . another shock).  The days all seem to be somewhat the same but I am enjoying them and I think that is what counts.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: