May 23, 2018

Truly Tailored

Guy stamp sets and designer series paper that I love don't come around that often and I will truly be sorry to see these two retire at the end of the month.  



With Pinterest to the rescue again, everybody was able to make this card on Monday night.  So easy and the layout would work awesome for a feminine card with a quick chance out of colors and designer series paper.


Stamps: Truly Tailored (Retiring)
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: True Gentlemen (Retiring)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Garden Trellis Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Tailored Tag Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I am impressed with all that I got done on Hanna's invitations yesterday even with taking a couple of hours out for an appointment for my shoulder.  We also finally finished designing the finishing touches to tie them all together.  iPhones are wonderful for quickly sharing pictures or face-timing so it is like she is sitting right next to me.  I can't wait to show you all, but I should probably wait until she sends them out!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: