May 5, 2018

Pick a Pennant Sneak Peek

The second thing we worked with at Technique/Stamp club was the awesome new tool . . . the Stamparatus . . . that will be availale on June 1st.  This idea also came from a card that my friend, Susie, had at her event last Saturday.




I normally am not a picky stamper when it comes to lining things up.  I just stamp and go . . . but this new tool may change all of that!!  And as many multiples of things as I have been making lately, it would have definitely come in handy!!


Stamps:  Pick a Pennant, Picture Perfect Birthday
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Accessories: Stamparatus, 2" Circle Punch, 
Starburst Punch, Pacific Point 1/4" Stitched-Edge Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to meet Hanna and Jake in Pella to give her the scrapbooks that I made for her advisory class and to pick up the printed cardstock that will finish up all of the wedding invitations.  As soon as I get home from there, John and I are taking off for Cedar Rapids to meet his brother and wife who are here from southern Missouri for an afternoon of visiting.  When we get home from that if we are not too tired we will be loading up the car for the craft show tomorrow at Bella Sala.  It will be a busy weekend indeed!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: