May 13, 2018

Love What You Do

I can tell already that this stamp set is going to get a lot of use in the coming months.  Not only do I like the images, I love the sentiments.  


I also love using my clear block as stamps to make a background.


Stamps: Lov
Cardstock: Love What You Do
Ink:  Basic Black
Accessories: Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight Markers, 
Clear Block C, Stampin' Spritzer

Yesterday was a huge success.  We got a washer and dryer delivered to Hanna and Jake's house thanks to some very generous friends.  I got the invitations to Lauren's wedding delivered and picked up the last of the printed material for Hanna's invites.  We found John a suit, shirt, tie, and suspenders for the wedding this summer.  John found a new pair of cowboy boots that he had been wanting.  And most importantly . . . we had a wonderful time with all of the kids!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: