May 31, 2018

Enjoy Life--Sneak Peek

I finally got my room purged enough that I decided it was time to sit down and actually stamp.  I had been saving ideas of cards I wanted to make and this is one of them from a blog called Stamp With Amy.



I not only love the name of this stamp set, but I love the images and the sentiments.  We all need to do more of this . . . enjoy life!!


Stamps: Enjoy Life (NEW)
Designer Series Paper: Petal Pink (NEW). Soft Suede, Soft Sea Foam (New)
Ink: Soft Suede, Mint Macaron (RETURNING)
Accessories:Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, 
Layering Ovals Dies, Big Shot, 
Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestone Jewels. 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Getting a late start this morning, but as soon as I am done posting this I am off to go grocery shopping and then to spend the rest of the afternoon in my stamping room with new supplies.  Today is the last day to take advantage of anything on the retiring lists that you think you might need, because tomorrow the new catalog goes LIVE!!  Yeah!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: