May 10, 2018

Love What You Do

Here is another sneak peek of products from the new catalog that are actually available right now!!!  This same card was one I made with my friend, Susie, a couple of weeks ago with different designer series paper.



It was fun watching people at Make-It-Monday decide which side of the paper they wanted to use because they are all pretty!!


Stamps: Love What You Do
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla (for inside), Shimmery White
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love
Ink:  Basic Black (retiring)
Accessories:  Leaf Punch, Tailored Tag Punch,  
Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Petal Passion Embellishments (retiring), 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . nothing on my calendar that has to be done today!!!  I will probably spend a good portion of the day in my stamp room stamping on whatever I like and I may actually sit outside and read this afternoon.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: