May 8, 2018

Birthday Wit

This card which everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday comes from a blog I follow called StamperCamper.



I love the witty sayings that are in this set.  Not that I pay attention to the number of years on my birthday, but I thought this one was kind of clever.


Stamps: Work of Art (retiring), Birthday Wit (retiring)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Island Indigo (retiring), Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black (retiring), Old Olive, Island Indigo (retiring), Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Metallic Enamel Shapes (retiring), Stampin' Dimensionals

Today's project is to finish the cutting portion of Lauren's invites.  Since they each have to be cut individually it takes a little longer than if I could use my massive paper cutter.,  I hope to have all of the cutting done by tonight so I can assemble them during the Cubs game.



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!



No comments: