May 26, 2018

Detailed With Love

Are you ready for a sneak peek into another stamp set in the new catalog? This was another one of the cards made at On Stage in April.



This Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is to die for!!!  Among other things it has four different intricately cut panels for layering on cards.


Stamps: Detailed With Love (NEW)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove (NEW) Pool Party
'Designer Series Paper: Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut (NEW)
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories: Detailed Trio Punch (NEW), Faceted Dots (NEW), 
5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (NEW), Stampin' Dimensionals

I am gaining . . . . what used to look like this.....


Now looks like this!!!


Lauren's invitations have already been delivered and Hanna's just need to be belly banded together!!  Two Cubs games . . . tonight and tomorrow night . . . should do the trick.

I am taking a break from invitations today to go plant shopping and out to lunch with my friend Luetta (if she is reading this, I haven't called her yet!   LOL). I can't wait to get my back patio cleaned up so I can sit outside and enjoy it!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: