May 6, 2018

Southern Serenade

I have a confession to make . . . I am a paper hoarder!!  So I decided to actually use some of the beautiful paper in my collection for Make-It-Monday cards this week.  



This double sided paper looks good no matter what combination you would want to put together.  And it make such an easy card!!!

 

Stamps: Southern Serenade
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Stitched Shape Framelits, 
Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Berry Best 3/8" Metallic Edged Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day seeing Hanna and Jake in Pella and then traveling to Cedar Rapids to spend the afternoon and evening with John's brother and wife and their daughter and grandkids.  It was late when we got home so I am up and at it early this morning to finish loading the car and heading to Tiffin to Bella Sala for the Corridor Arts and Crafts show.  If you are in the area, stop out and see me!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: