May 22, 2018

Love What You Do

I love it when you can take the same basic layout and some of the same supplies and make two totally different cards.  This card is the same layout as the one I posted here but looks totally different.  They both came from my Pinterest surfing.




This was another one of the cards everyone made last night.  It was fun to see how they all turned out differently depending on how and where they applied the sponge daubers.  No two were alike but they all turned out great.

 

Stamps: Love What You Do  (New)
Cardstock: Soft Sky (Retiring), Sweet Sugarplum (Retiring), Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky (Retiring), Sweet Sugarplum (Retiring), Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Lovely Floral Embossing Folder (New), Big Shot, 
Sponge Daubers, Sweet Sugarplum 3/8" Striped Ribbon

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to my stamp room for a date with my paper cutter.  I am hoping to get all of Hanna's detail cards and backing cardstock cut today so I can start to put them together tonight while again watching the Cubs.  It sure is a good thing that I like baseball!!  I think I got my love of it from my mom.   Many afternoon when I would stop to visit in the summer she would be watching afternoon baseball listening to Harry Carey. Good memories!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: