May 2, 2018

Remarkable You

Simple and basic . . . these two words describe this card perfectly.  When I was looking for ideas for the retiring stamp sets this one came up several times on Pinterest and I am not sure who the original poster was, but I knew it would work perfectly for a Make-It-Monday.


Ever since Hanna and I saw the gray and yellow combination at convention several years ago it has been one of my favorites.  


Stamps: Remarkable You (retiring), Butterfly Basics (retiring)
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Whisper White 
Ink: So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Basic Black (retiring),
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Sponges


There was no stamping at all for me yesterday.  Once I got home from all of my appointments I took it easy and read the rest of the afternoon until the Cubs came on.  I am back at it this morning and hope to finish stamping the invitations today.  I'll let you know tomorrow if I was successful or not!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: