May 20, 2018

Love What You Do

Have I mentioned how much I love this bundle . . . Share What You Love?? And not just because it is availabe right now as a sneak peek special!!  


This is one of the cards everyone will be making tomorrow night at Make-It-Monday.  The embossing folder is super cool!!



Stamps: Love What You Do (NEW)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love Specialty Paper (NEW)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Lovely Floral Embossing Folder (NEW), Big Shot, 
3/8" Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy busy stamping day.  I spent the morning and the time between ball games cutting cardstock and getting everything ready for tomorrow night.  I am happy to say it was just the right amount of time!!



This was my sight for the ball games.  I set up a little table in the living room in front of the TV so I could work in comfort instead of sitting on the floor.  I made great progress on these.  The fact that the first game went into extra innings was advantageous.  All paper is cut and embossed and about a quarter of them are assembled.  I hope to finish all of them during the Cubs game today!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: