May 18, 2018

Rooted In Nature Sneak Peek

The New Idea Book and Catalog has SO many awesome new stamps, ink, and accessories.  This card that we made in Milwaukee showcases just a few of them.



I love love love the designer series paper that goes along with this stamp set. I can see a lot of cards with it in my future.



Stamps: Rooted In Nature (NEW)
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Grapefruit Grove (NEW), Mint Macaron (NEW), Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Nature's Poem (NEW)
Ink: Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Nature's Roots Framelits, Big Shot, 
Nature's Twine (NEW), Leaves  Trinkets (NEW), 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Where have I been the last four days you might ask.  John and I took some time and went to visit his brother and sister-in-law in southern Missouri.  We had no internet access while we were there so therefore no new blog posts. We got back yesterday afternoon and spent the rest of the day resting after our seven hour drive.

Today after a trip to the grocery store I am going to get started on Hanna's wedding invitations.  My hope is to get the cardstock all cut so that this evening during the Cubs game (provided they don't get rained out) I can do the embossing and start to assemble them.  We have moved up the time table for sending them out so they need to be ready to go by Memorial Day.

Everyday is a gift . . . make the most o9f the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: