May 29, 2018

My Prayers and Blessings Journal 


One of the Facebook groups I belong to, Creating For Christ, had a tutorial for this scrapbook/journal.  I knew the minute I saw it that it would be perfect for Hanna.


So, of course I had to make one.  I took a break from the invitations Saturday morning to get this made so I could give it to her yesterday when we stuffed the envelopes for her wedding invites.




All I needed was a 6 X 8 Kraft Memories and More Journal, some page protectors, and the Perfect day Memories and More Kit.


From my stamp room I needed Basic Black, Pool Party, and Whisper White cardstock.


I also used glue dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.


I was pretty pleased with he way it turned out and I think Hanna was as well.


She can use it either as as a journal for her upcoming trip to India, her honeymoon, or a daily journal after she gets married.


I only used part of the Memories and More Kit so I can add other pages as she goes along if she wishes.


I absolutely love this sentiment. . . . "It's the little moments that make life big."




Holy cow!!  I have no invites to finish, no thank you notes to make, and no classes coming up to plan for.  I think I am going to start to organize my stamp room with new things and sort stuff for my garage sale!!!  I may actually find time to stamp for fun today!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: