May 19, 2018

Love What You Do

Mint Macaron was one of my favorite In-Colors a while back and I was sorry to see it go.  I am so glad that they decided to bring it back as a core color.  I am sure I will use it a lot!!  The Share What You Love Designer Specialty Designer Paper looks great with it!!


This is another one of the samples that was made at On Stage at the beginning of April.


Stamps: Love What You Do
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Whosper White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Share What You Love
Ink: Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tode
Accessories: Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, 
Pearlized Doilies, Nature's Twine Blackberry Bliss, 
Everyday Label Punch, 1/4" Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I made great headway on Hanna's invitations last evening while watching the baseball game.  I was also able to do a little bit of other stamping as well. This morning I am planning on getting cardstock cut and ready to go for Monday night's stamp night, since this afternoon and this evening is a Cubs double header.  I should be able to make a lot of progress on Hanna's cards with 6+ hours of baseball to watch.  Two of my favorite things paired together . . . what could be better for a Saturday!!  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: