May 30, 2018

Abstract Impressions

Back again with another Abstract Impressions sneak peek.



I saw this card several times on Pinterest and was intrigued by the color combination.  When I read a little further on some of the posts I saw that it was inspired by the Queen's clothes at the royal wedding.


I would say that Stampin' Up! is pretty spot on with their new color revamp and the combinations that go together perfectly.   I would never have thought to put this color combination together but I love it!!




Stamps: Abstract Impression (NEW)
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape (NEW), Whisper White
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape (NEW), Mossy Meadow (RETURNING)
Accessories: Modern Label Punch (RETIRED), Stampin' Dimensionals

As often happens with my day, yesterday did not go as planned.  I ended up going up to the doctor for them to look at my eye.  It had bothering me since Friday, but I thought it was just allergies.  I decided that since nothing I was doing was working I would have them take a look at it.  Evidently there was a little speck of something stuck to the inner side of my eye lid that was irritating it.  They flushed that out and all is good now, but I did spend the afternoon sleeping instead of stamping.

I have good intentions today though!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: