May 9, 2018

Petal Palette

This  card, which features the retiring designer series paper, Sweet Soiree, comes from the stamping site I belong to, Creative Corner.  I love all of the bling and shiny accents on the paper.  The bonus is that it is on sale while supplies last!! 


This is another one of the cards everyone made on Monday night.  It makes an awesome card without a lot of work because the paper does it for you!!


Stamps: Petal Palette
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Soiree (retiring)
Ink: Basic Gray, (retiring)
Accessories: Banner Triple Punch, Pretty Label Punch, 
Delicate White Doilies (retiring) 1/8" Silver Ribbon

As soon as I am done posting this I am heading out the door for an appointment and to get some groceries while I am in Iowa City.  I hope to be home in time to watch the Cubs this afternoon.  Wedding invitations are coming right along and should be done by the time the game is over this afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: