May 4, 2018

Love What You Do


Last night was Technique/Stamp Club and thanks to my friend, Susie, I had my techniques.  One of the cards we made last Saturday when I stamped with her used a technique of crumpling up paper to make a decorative background.  It worked perfectly on this card.


This Love What You Do is the a brand new stamp set that will be in the new Idea Book and Catalog.  It is also available this month in several different bundle options as a sneak peek release.



stuff Stamps: Love What You Do
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Stampin' Sponges, Glitter Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I think I have had quite enough rain for a while . . . some sunshine would be nice!!!  Today will be spent inside, however, getting ready for Make-It-Monday next week.  We have a busy weekend planned, so I need to have everything ready to go by this evening.  Since I already know what we are doing that should not be a problem at all . . . and I can stuff the envelopes tonight while I watch the Cubs.  We have become quite the baseball game watchers here at the Wilson house!!

Yesterday was also a day of rejoicing for us as I got the results of the CT scan I had earlier in the week and I got a clean bill of health again!!  I am definitely blessed!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: