May 25, 2018

Celebrate You


I think I might have mentioned that I am on a mission to use my designer series paper, not just save it.  So when thinking about cards for last Monday night's stamp night, I kept that in mind.  Once again it was Pinterest to the rescue!!


This paper, called Coffee Break, has some awesome patterns in the pack. While I have used the paper with the coffee images some, I have used the side with the patterns much more.  I love the color combo on these dots and have used them on anything from baby cards to thinking of you cards.


 

Stamps: Celebrate You
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Coffee Break (Retiring)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Stitched Shaped Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Big Shot, Soft Sky 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon (Retiring), 
Subtles Enamel Shapes (retiring), Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I think we missed spring all together.  I could not believe how warm and muggy it was yesterday and I think today is going to be more of the same. My day is pretty much a repeat of all of my last days . . . work on wedding invitations and watch the Cubs, and run errands.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: