June 1, 2018

Enjoy Life

No longer a sneak peek . . . today is the day the new catalog is released!! And I believe I said yesterday that I love this new stamp set . . . the images and the sentiments!!  Especially this one!!


This sentiment definitely goes along with my philosophy of every day being a gift!!


Stamps: Enjoy Life
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions
Ink: Memento Black, Pacific Point

Hmmm . . . what to do today???  I think I will purge and clean a little bit more in my stamp room and then spend the rest of it stamping!  No great surprise there!!  I am looking forward to the weekend when the temperatures are a little cooler to be able to sit outside and enjoy the patio!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: